My first day of the working week “Monday” started with an adrenaline rush episode. I set my alarm incorrectly. Goodness gracious! The careless me thought it was scheduled to alarm by 4:30 AM but it wasn’t. My husband noticed it was set to ring at 4:30 PM. We both woke up at exactly 5:30 in the morning, the same time when we were supposed to be already heading to work. We haven’t eaten our breakfast but fortunately managed to packed for our lunch and some snacks. It took us 15 minutes to finish everything and got ourselves ready to leave home. It felt like we were part of the Amazing Race (going to work challenge) lol.
Despite all those rushing and running incidents, I am still thankful for I came to the office 20 minutes before my shift. I survived the heavy rain while traveling and the alarm mishap. Wohoo!
Now, let’s proceed to the real meat of my post today and that’s sharing with you my recipe for the No Bake Mac cooking method. It’s very easy to prepare and for sure this delish treat will satisfy your family’s cravings for Macaroni.
Here are the ingredients.
♥ Elbow Macaroni 400 grams.
♥ Butter 100 grams (half of it use the half for the toppings)
♥ Garlic & Onions
♥ Ground Pork or Beef (1/2 kilo)
♥ Hotdogs (10 pcs.)
♥ Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce
♥ All-Purpose Cream (1/2 box )
♥ Cheese (1/2 box)
For the Cheese Topping:
♥ All-Purpose Cream (1 & 1/2 box)
♥ Quick melt Cheese
- Cook the macaroni pasta based on the package procedure. Once cooked, let it cool and set aside.
- Half of the 100 grams butter is used to sauté the garlic and onion in a large saucepan.
- Add the ½ kilo ground pork or beef. Cook until the meat turns to brown then gradually add the sliced hotdogs and the button mushrooms. Sauté until the hotdogs are half cooked.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and let it boil.
- Pour half of the box of All-Purpose Cream and half of box of the grated cheese. Continuously stir it until it boils.
- Once the sauce thickens, remove from heat and set aside.
For the Cheese Toppings
- Pour the remaining All-Purpose cream in a sauce pan over a low heat to avoid burning it. Add the remaining butter and stir until it boils.
- Add the quickmelt cheese and continuously stir to blend all ingredients. Bring to boil until the mixture thickens.
For the Preparation
Mix the cooked elbow macaroni and the tomato-meat sauce mixture. Spread the cheese on top of it. Serve and enjoy
Finish product ready for the hungry tummy.
Yum Yum Yum☺
Someone is so excited to taste my Cheesy Mac.
This cheesy delish melts into my mouth..Make another one ate I’m starving
Surely I will cook another dish for this Holiday season. Excited for Christmas.♥